- Atlantic Bluefin tuna otolith workshop report - 2011
- First Annulus Assignment
- Maryland Meeting: 12-14 March 2012
- Snout-CFL update
- Campana, S. E. "Accuracy, precision and quality control in age determination, including a review of the use and abuse of age validation methods." Journal of Fish Biology 59.2 (2005): 197-242.
- Farley, Jessica H., et al. "Age, growth and preliminary estimates of maturity of bigeye tuna, Thunnus obesus, in the Australian region." Marine and freshwater Research 57.7 (2006): 713-724.
- Gunn, John S., et al. "Age and growth in southern bluefin tuna, Thunnus maccoyii (Castelnau): Direct estimation from otoliths, scales and vertebrae."Fisheries Research 92.2 (2008): 207-220.
- Hurley, P. C. F., and T. D. Iles. "Age and growth estimation of Atlantic bluefin tuna, Thunnus thynnus, using otoliths." Proceeding of the International Workshop on Age Determination of Oceanic Pelagic Fishes: Tunas, Billfishes, and Sharks. 1983.
- Neilson, John D. Neilson JD, and Steven E. Campana SE Campana. "A validated description of age and growth of western Atlantic bluefin tuna (Thunnus thynnus)." Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences 65.8 (2008): 1523-1527.
- VanderKooy, Steve, and Kathryn Guindon-Tisdel. "A practical handbook for determining the ages of Gulf of Mexico fishes." (2003).